Where can I find the best rates?
Find our best rates online! Take advantage of our best price guarantee on bikini-hotels.com. To ensure that we can always offer you free rooms at attractive prices, the rates and availability of our rooms are continuously updated and displayed in real time by our booking system. However, if no availability is indicated for your desired dates, please contact us by telephone or e-mail [firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 971 638 372]
Are there any special services included?
- Wide variety of breakfast options – cuisines ranging from Majorcan to Middle Eastern, and catering to different dietary requirements, such as vegan
- Yoga sessions* held two to three times a week (seasonal)
- Mountain bike and e-bike rental (subject to availability)
- SUP and mobile beach bed rental (subject to availability)
- Water refill stations
- Use of electric car charging points
* To take part in the yoga courses, you can simply enter your name in a list of participants at the reception, everything else can be noted at the reception on the same day.
Can I book half-board?
Half-board is so 90s... Sure we love our NENI Restaurant and you are more than welcome to enjoy it for every dinner. However, we think our recommended restaurant’s in Port de Sóller are also worth a try. Ask our team for recommendations and table reservations.
What about tourism tax?
On Mallorca there is a tourism tax per person and day. This tax is always excluded and is payable separately on site:
- March, April, November: € 1,10 per person and day
- May until October: € 4,40 per person and day
How to get to Port de Sóller?
BY TAXI: Taxis are always waiting in front of the Airport, right at Exit C. One way is about € 50. If you also want to go back to the Airport by Taxi, we highly recommend to order the Taxi one day in advance. Especially in high season.
BY BUS: Please take Bus Line 1 to the City Centre/Port.
Please change at Plaça d'Espanya to one of the LONG-DISTANCE BUSSES:
- L204 which takes about 35 minutes to Port de Sóller.
- Timetable: https://www.tib.org/en/web/ctm/autobus/linia/204
Beautiful Line along the coast:
- L203 which takes you about 90 minutes to Port de Sóller.
- Timetable: https://www.tib.org/en/web/ctm/autobus/linia/203
From the bus stop the hotel is reached within 15 minutes walking distance.
BY TRAIN: Please take the Bus Line 1 to the City Centre/Port. Please change at Plaça d'Espanya to the Tren de Sóller which departs at Carrer Eusebi Estada. At Sóller you have to change the train to continue to Port de Sóller. The whole Tour will take you about 2 hours.
- Timetable: http://trendesoller.com/en/
From the train stop to the Hotel it is 5 minutes walking distance only.
If you are arriving with PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION there are always two ways to get to the Hotel. At the corner Cami des Cingle / Carrer de Xaloc you can walk up the stairs (149 steps) right to the Hotel or continue on Cami des Cingle. The second option will take you 5 minutes more but is recommended if you are travelling with havy luggage.
Do you have parking?
There are a few parking spaces available at our car park and it is also free to park on the streets surrounding the hotel.
Can I bring my children?
Our hotel concept is designed for adults. Adolescents (14 years and older) are welcome as guests. The architecture of the hotel does not comply with the safety regulations for children.
Can I come with my pet?
Sorry, but your pet needs to stay at home.