Spa Therapist (m/f/d)
The only thing which can make a stay at Bikini Island & Mountain Hotel in Port de Sòller even more relaxing, is a treatment in our unique Santaverde SPA. Special Treatments in a special atmosphere require special people - and that´s you?
Since more than 30 years, Santaverde is one oft he pioneers when it comes to natural cosmetics. The products are unique, gained from organic raw materials and delight our guests. That´s your chance to work with this particular, contemporary product, extend your knowledge and become part of our team.
P.S. The treatment rooms - and thus your working place - have perfect bayview ;-)
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Santaverde Treatments, body and facial
- Classic massages
- Advise our guests individually
- Organize the SPA schedule together with your colleague Priscila, ensuring a maximum capacity utilization
- Activly approach our guests in a descent and authentic way
- Create and implement SPA promotions in exchange with the hotel management and Santaverde
- Recommendations, up-selling and product sales
- Purchase and order of the necessary work equipment
- Control of all SPA-related revenues and costs
- Communicating with all other departments in the hotel and being informed about the daily hotel business
- Ensure an inviting, welcoming and clean atmosphere in the SPA Area and the whole hotel
What´s in your lagguage? You are/ You have…
- … a professional training as a cosmetician
- … know-how regarding facial and body treatments as well as massage methods
- … working experience as a cosmetician, ideally experience in a hotel SPA
- … ideally compentencies in doing Lomi Lomi and Reflexoligy Treatments
- … English fluent, Spanish appreciated, the more languages the better
- … friendly and natural appearance
- … interested in learning new methods and treatments
- … able to organize yourself and enjoy working in a team
- … good sales skills
- … Yoga Trainer? Perfect!
Do you want to join our great team? Then apply with your CV including salary expectations. Ramona Kötting is looking forward to all applications and is the contact person for all questions that may arise at [email protected] .